Tipping our hat to “JEOPARDY!”, here are time-proven “Questions” to create and implement effective marketing & communications plans, programs and activities.
- Clue: This happens when you don’t Promote your business. “Question”: What is Absolutely Nothing!
- Clue: Starting a marketing campaign without ____ is akin to building a house without architectural drawings. “Question”: What is A Strategic Plan?
- Clue: This identifies the audience(s) you need to reach, what you want to say and the information they NEED to know about your organization. “Question”: What is a Unified Communications Matrix?
- Clue: This aligns stakeholders’ needs in a clear, concise, consistent and coordinated manner throughout the organization. “Question”: What is Messaging?
- Clue: These help you stand out from competition and solve client problems. “Question”: What are your Unique Qualities?
- Clue: Every company has this many Key Audiences. “Question”: What is More Than It Thinks?
- Clue: _____ is more important than gaining new customers. “Question”: What is Keeping Current Customers (a.k.a. Retention)?
- Clue: These may be good to publicize community events/emergencies or appointment reminders. However, potential customers strongly reject them as a sales tool. “Question”: What are Robocalls?
- Clue: ____ is how to deal with Questions Your Organization Never Wants to Get Asked. “Question”: What is Planning Ahead by Crafting Potential Responses to the Tough Issues? (BTW, never say “no comment.”)
- Clue: This occurs when you Identify in Advance What Can Go Wrong and have a plan to respond when it does. “Question”: What is Successful Crisis Management?
- Clue: Appropriate response to a customer saying “thank you.” “Question”: What is “You’re Welcome?”
# # #