Nation’s Leading Wireless Internet Provider Builds Awareness Through Strategic Media and Communications Outreach/Leverage
Rise Broadband (nee JAB Broadband), the country’s largest fixed wireless provider, delivers high-speed Internet and digital phone service to nearly 200,000 residential and business customers in 16 states.
To expand awareness for Rise and its operating entities, Abels Communication Company is retained to manage all strategic communications / PR counsel and implementation.
- Created all relevant documents for media, investors, private equity firms, elected officials and other key audiences
- On-going media relations development and recommendations
- Messaging, positioning, press releases, advisories, interviews and briefs
- Educational briefings, industry updates, subject-matter-expert positioning
- Media training for Co-founder and Chief Development Officer
- Rise Broadband: The New Brand Name for JAB – The Nation’s Leading Fixed Wireless Internet Service Provider
- Rise plans network upgrade: unites under one brand – Fierce Wireless Tech
- JAB Wireless rebrands as Rise Broadband – Denver Business Journal
- JAB Wireless Rebrands as Rise Broadband – 9News
- Rise Broadband Teams with No Barriers to Help Disabled Veterans Overcome Challenges
- T6 Broadband Opens New Technology Center in Rockford
- JAB Broadband Named Wireless Internet Service Provider of the Year
AbelsComm generates awareness for Rise as the nation’s wireless broadband leader through press briefings / coverage, announcements and other awareness-building activities.