What do people need to know about your company? Who are your most important audiences? How do you stand out? Why?
We harness the power of traditional and on-line media to generate impactful and credible coverage for our clients. Whether in print, broadcast, trade, on-line or social media platforms, AbelsComm manages both active and reactive media situations to position your organization in its best light.
- Key message development for internal and external use
- Press releases, advisories, briefs, FAQs and press conferences
- Positioning, materials and response for media inquiries
- Spokesperson preparedness coaching for briefings and interviews
- Answers to tough (and possibly unwanted) questions
- Op Ed, authored articles, speeches and presentations
- Community engagement, sponsorship, public/private partnerships
- Complex issues translated into easy-to-understand materials