Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Group Taps AbelsComm for National Media; including CEO’s Unveiling of New Connected Transportation Initiative
At a national keynote address, Sprint’s CEO introduced the company’s new Connected Transportation initiative; in which machine-to-machine vehicle communications enhance public safety, environmental sustainability, personal/workforce productivity and cost savings for businesses, drivers and consumers alike.
AbelsComm worked with Sprint’s communications staff to create and issue national press materials to launch this new initiative and support other company activities.
- Multiple press releases, advisories and background documents
- Approvals and synchronization with CEO’s office and senior leadership.
- All partner materials including Sprint CEO quote for partner releases and vice versa.
- Internal Key Message and Q&A document(s).
- E-mail script / initiative overview for employee communications and social media posts.
- Coverage Reports and documentation.
- Connected Transportation introduction
- This release and the related partner releases generated the highest number of placements the division had ever achieved.
- Sprint M2M Media Advisory – six months after CT announcement
- Sprint Open Solutions Conference Release – six months after media advisory
Sprint counts on AbelsComm to work in a timely, independent and results-oriented manner so current staff can handle other equally-important projects. Full details, documents and references are available on request.